TN HOME |
Advisory Board |
In The News |
Wish List |
Our History |
WELCOME TO NURSES FOR NEWBORNS OF TENNESSEE
Thank you for your interest in Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee! Our registered nurses make home visits to provide health-care assessments, education and positive parenting skills in effort to prevent infant mortality and child abuse/neglect. Services are provided to new and pregnant mothers and continue through the child's second birthday.
See our latest video!
50 Vantage Way, Suite 101
Nashville, TN 37228View Map!
Phone: (615) 313-9989
Fax: (615) 313-9979
Toll Free: 1-888-654-7427
Have a question? Contact Us
- Tennessee currently ranks 45th in the nation for infant mortality, 50th when linked to maternal education.
- Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee is a division of the agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
- We are currently serving seven Middle Tennessee counties: Sumner, Robertson, Davidson, Maury, Williamson, Rutherford and Montgomery!
- In fiscal year 2010 we provided over 4600 home visits to families.
- Money raised in Tennessee stays in Tennessee.
In an average Week in Tennessee:
- 1572 babies are born
- 207 are born to teen moms (15-19)
- 230 are born preterm
- 149 are born low birth weight (less than 5.5 lbs)
Electronic Newsletter Archive br>
br>Signup to receive our newsletters today!
Together we can make a difference!